Current Events and Press Releases
International Thai Therapists Association, Inc.
- New SomaVeda™ Thai Yoga and Thai Massage Free Educational Video's available on YouTube! (Over 99 to date!)
- Dr. Anthony James receives SMOKH appointement to Grand Council as Chirothesia General March 17, 2012
- Oct. 2011 Grand Opening of our New Primary Care Center, Loma Linda, in Las Tsachilas de los Santo Domingo, Ecuador. Aachan, Dr. Anthony James receives Degree and Honors in Brasil and Ecuador! (Click Here for Photo's)
- NCBTMB Approved Continuation Provider for Massage Therapy.
- May 15, 2011 Aachan Dr. James Knighted, appointed Diplomat and (Soverign Medical Order of the Knights of Hope) SMOKH Cultural Attache.
- March 22, 2011 Aachan Dr. Anthony James, receives recognition as Board Certified, Licensed Doctor of Medicine (Pastoral) from The Pastoral Medical Association International!
- YOGA Magazine editorial article, "What's Hot: Thai Yoga Teacher Training," page 66, January 2010 issue #84.
- Aachan, Dr. Anthony James receives Life Time membership and Certification from The Union of Thai Traditional Medicine (UTTS), November 30, 2009!
- MASSAGE Magazine article, "Body in Balance: Thai Massage," page 70, by Anthony James, N.D., in the June 2009 issue
- ITTA Announces New Updated Membership Levels and Requirements for recognitions for students, practitioners, instructors and schools.
- NTYMBCB Examinations Announced for Saturday October 6, 2007 at SomaVeda Institute!
- New! Interactive ITTA Member Profiles and user friendy searchable database! June 07
- New ITTA Recognised Curriculum, Course Descriptions Updated June 07
- ITTA Founder Participates in Program sponsored by Thai Royal Family/ Rajaprajanugroh: Bi-lingual Distance Education: Hua Hin Thailand April 07
- Dr. Anthony James receives Master Instructor recognition from Anantasuk School for Thai Yoga and the Wat Po Association for Thai Traditional Medicine, December 1st. 2006
- June 11, 2006, ITTA Approved to offer Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yoga Hospital, Ayurvedic Training Center ( Guru kulam:) - Panchakarma training center for Ayurvedic professionals, Ayurvedic consulting service as well as Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing unit.Azhiyur, Calicut District, Kerala.
- May 23, 2006, ITTA to co-facilitate programs with Wangklaikangwon Industrial Community & Educational College in Hua Hin, Thialand.
- May 2nd. Thai Trade Department issues formal letter of recomendation for ITTA Director.
- ITM, International Training Massage Joins ITTA as Thailand Representitive and National Board Provider. (December 2005)
- 26 December 2004, Giant Tsunami Hits Thailand/ Phuket! Links for Relief and update...
- National Thai Yoga Massage and Bodywork Certification and Accreditation Board (NTYMBCB) for National Accreditation and Certification of Thai Massage is established July 2004
- ITTA and Dr. James receive Mississippi State Board of Massage Therapy Approval for first Thai Massage Program in Mississippi! June/ 2004
- Dr. James, ITTA and Thai Massage interview featured on "Talking Stick" , with Mark Nichol's CBS2 06/17/2004
- Tibet Freedom Remembered! March 10th Actions, 2004
- Dr. Anthony B. James is honored with the "Friend of Thailand Award 2002, September 27, 2002!
- First SomaVeda Certified Practitioner and Instructor Ms. Leslie Rahn Passes June 8, 2001
- Director of Thai Trade Center, Department of Commerce, site inspection of Thai Yoga facility, 02/10/01
- ITTA's Web Site, WWW.ThaiMassage.Com, recieves Golden Web Award
- ITTA formerly affiliates with the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines , Calcutta
- President of ITTA, Dr. James, nominated to Advisory Panel, Indian Board of Alternative Medicines, Calcutta, India.
This page last updated 06/10/2012