Oklevueha Native American Church of SomaVeda, Inc., DBA: ONACS, Inc.
Credentials, Licensing, Recognition's and Accreditation
Oklevueha Native American Church, Inc. ONACS (formerly ITTA) , is duly established, State of Florida, Not for Profit, IRS 501c(3) Compliant Religious/ Church organization. ONACS offer membership,service and education. We want our members and the public using us as a resource to have confidence in our membership, our certification programs and our mission. We believe all creditable programs should be able to prove their legitimacy in the public domain. Although we are a Floida Based entity, we provide educational programs at various locations around the US and International as well.
ONACS Educational Programs may be recognized by private, ecclesiastic and or religious accrediting bodies as well as both Federal and State. Ecclesiastical organizations may offer professional certification, Commissions and Licenses with accreditation in naturopathy and other areas of natural health according to their Bylaws and organizing principles. As such, they are designed to meet the needs of traditional spiritual based education and are not affiliated with any government agency. ONACS/ SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine, and or The Thai Yoga Center programs are recognize are not accredited by any governmental and or federal regional accrediting agencies at this time. Our programs are Accredited by ONACS, SMOCH and Affiliated as an Extension Program with The Pan American School of Natural Medicine: Nevis West Indies. To the best of our knowledge our Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Holistic Healing Programs are the only accredited programs qualifying graduates for Commission, Vocational and or Medical Licensing (Pastoral/ Ministerial/ Clerical) in various categories in the US. However, there is no special licensing required for ONACS members to offer their services to other members!
Please note: Regarding CEU's for other association, other non-ecclesiastical (secular) National Boards such as NCBTMB etc. Every association and private CEU providing organization maintain their own distinctive requirements... however, it is fairly safe to say that any class offered for CEU's with specific state approval.. i.e. a state approved provider, vocational school, post secondary educational school with a provider number from that state will automatically be acceptable. If you have any specific questions or queries regarding this, please let us know. For more information on accreditation, certification and licensing click here...
- ONACS, Inc. currently maintains Corporate Offices: State of Florida Not for Profit Corporation: 4715 Bruton Rd. Plant City, Florida, 33565
- Oklevueha NACS: IRS 501( c)3 compliant Religious/ Church organization
- ONACS legal Compliance
Accreditation/ Approvals/ Membership / Affiliations:
- Certificate • Whole Body Cleansing • Awarded by Ellen Tart-Jensen PhD., D.Sc., CCII • Bernard Jenson International • San Marcos, CA • August, 2013
- Director of Education, Dr. Anthony B. James receives Doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM) Degree from PanAmerican School of Natural Medicine • Nevis, West Indies • Houston, Texas • February 9th. 2012
- Director Dr. Anthony B. James is conferred Ordination, Deacon (Licentiate) • Sanctified Healer issued by the Ordern Soberana De Caballeros Medicos De San Juan De Jerusalen, Sacred medical order of The Church of Hope, December 7th. 2012 • Loma Linda, Ecuador.
- Director Dr. Anthony B. James Awarded Diplomate Doctorate in Acupuncture in cooperation with the Pan American School of Natural Medicine (Nevis, West Indies) • November 28th. 2012
- Director Dr. Anthony B. James: Registered Ayurvedic Clinician (R.A.C.) • #RAC 1024-10 • Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America • AAPNA • Cooperstown, PA, USA • (Click Here to view Certificate) • November 2012 to Present
- Registered Ayurveda Organization • National Ayurvedic Medical Association • NAMA • November 2012 to Present
- Registered School of Ayurveda • Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA) • #:RSA-RAYT 1389-12 • (Click Here to view Certification) 2012 to Present • 2012 to Present
- Dr. Anthony James of the ONACS Inc. SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine USA, Appointed International Scientific Board, Jade Center for Integrative Medicine, Ibarra, Ecuador • October 2012 to Present
- Branch Chartered by The Oklevueha Native American Church, Utah (Federally Recognized Native American Church), 2012 to Present
- Pontífice Instituito de Ciências Humanas e Religiosas, em parceria com a Universidad Ortodoxa de las Americas e Universidad y Seminario Apostolico de las Americas • Dr. Anthony James • Brasil • 2011 to Present.
- Affiliate • EL INSTITUTO TECNICO SUPERIOR DE NATUROPATIA MISAEL ACOSTA SOLIS de Riobomba • COLEGIO DE MEDICOS NATUROPATAS Y ALTERNATIVO * Rio Bamba/ Quito Ecuador • 2011 to Present
- Affiliate • Escuela Superior Politecnica del Chimborazo ESPOCH [School of Medicine], and Cooperativa de Naturopatia PODER DE VIDA • Rio Bamba/ Quito Ecuador • 2011 to Present
- SMOKH • Sacred Medical Order of the Knights of Hope • Nevis, West Indies • 2011 to Present
- Affilate • PanAmerican School of Natural Medicine • Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies • April 16, 2011 to Present
- Professional Member • Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America • AAPNA • Cooperstown, PA, USA • 2010 to Present
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider # 451300-10 • June 1st. 2010 to Present.
- SomaVeda® Yoga Space • Ithica, NY • 2009 to 2012
- The Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society • Bangkok, Thailand • November 2009 to present (Lifetime Member #520121896)
- Florida State Board of Massage Therapy, ( FSBMT)Certified Program and Program Provider #50-11633, (2009 to present)
- International Turkish Massage Institute, Antalya, Turkey, (2008 to 2010)
- SomaVeda® Graduates approved to sit for ANCB National Boards (ANCB): (Jan. 2008) (PDF of Approval Letter: Click Here)
- Approved CEU Provider: American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB): (Nov. 2007-Present))
- Dr. Anthony James receives Master Instructor recognition from Wat Po Association for Thai Traditional Medicine, December 1st. 2006
- Anantasuk School of Traditional Thai Medicine and Massage, Hua Hin and Bangkok Thailand
- June 11, 2006, ITTA Approved to offer Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yoga Hospital, Ayurvedic Training Center ( Guru kulam:) -Panchakarma training center for Ayurvedic professionals, Ayurvedic consulting service as well as Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing unit. Azhiyur, Calicut District, Kerala.
- May 23, 2006, ITTA to co-facilitate programs with Wangklaikangwon Industrial Community & Educational College in Hua Hin, Thialand.
- ITTA Director of Education receives formal letter of recomendation for Thai Yoga and Massage from Thai Trade Department May 2, 2006.
- Mississippi State Board of Massage Therapy, ( MSBMT)Certified Program and Program Provider #037, (06/ 2004 to present)
- NTYMBCB, National Thai Yoga, Thai Massage and Bodywork Certification Board, Commission on Accreditation, Provider # 001-1/2004 (07/2004 to present)
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners, (AADP),Board Approval, Commission on Professional School Accreditation, Gilmer Texas, USA, #42542302 (1999 -2007)
- "Friend Of Thailand 2002" Award, TAT, Trade Center , Royal Thai Dept. of Commerce (Sept. 02)
- ABMP, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, USA (Active 1992 to 2008), (ITTA Association Registry # 137760)
- NOCA, National Organization for Competancy Assurance (US, DOE APPROVED), Washington, DC, USA (1992 to 1998)
- ANMA, American Naturopathic Medical Association, Las Vegas, NV (2002 to Present)
- Lek Chaiya Nerve Touch School of Jap Sen Nuat, Chianmai, Thailand (1989 to Present)
- UIA, Union of International Associations, Brussels, Belgium
- ICHF, International Council for Health Freedom, La Jolla, CA
- IBAM, Indian Board of Alternative Medicine, Calcutta, India
(1998 to Present)
- IAMA, International Alternative Medical Association, Calcutta, India
(1998 to Present)
- OIUCM, The Open International University for Complimentary Medicines
(1998 to Present)
- International Association of Educators For World Peace, Calcutta, India, Affiliated with UNECOSOC, UNICEF & UNESCO
(1998 to Present)
- Buddhai Sawan Institute, Nongkam, Thailand
- ITM, Institute of Thai Massage, Chaingmai, Thailand
- Graduate, Buntautuk Northern Hill Tribes Provencial Hospital, (Old Medicine Hospital), Chiangmai, Thailand
- Body Therapy Institute, Toms River New Jersey, State Massage Program, USA
- Nuad-Institut fur Traditionelle Thai Massagen, Berlin, Germany
- I.T.I.M., International Tibet Independence Movement, Bloomingtom, Indiana, USA
- Colon Health Network, Basalt, CO, USA
- P.F.A. Bhopal, India (People For Animals)
We at ONACS are proud of our association and its accomplishments and our best references come directly from our students, Certified Practitioners, Instructors and Schools. Through our Practitioner Directory and Our Instructor/ School Directory we make available to you over 300 personal references. Please feel free to contact any of these should you have any questions regarding the integrity of our association and or our programs at large.
Accreditation and Recognition's for our Program's in Thailand:
The current world wide interest in Thai massage has encouraged the Thai government to implement new laws and regulations to set standards for Thai massage schools. As a result, Thai massage schools must re- evaluate their massage techniques in order to address safety concerns, to improve teaching methods, and to be well informed about how Thai massage affects the way people live in the modern world.
ONACS Inc. (formerly ITTA) in country Affiliates and Partners coordinating and conducting our Thailand programs are established by the authorization from the Thai Ministry of Education Department and with the permission from the governor of Chiang Mai. Our affiliate schools are accredited under the Royal decree of Article 18 of Private School Act B.E.2525 and complied with the new Thai Public Health Department law requiring the professional license of the authorized school owner to hold one of the followings:
1. Medical Doctor License (M.D.)
2. Registered Nurse License (R.N.)
3. Physical Therapist License (P.T.)
4. Thai Traditional Medicine Doctor License (T.T.M.)
The Ministry of Education Department must approve all criteria set by the law as follows:
1. Curriculum being taught by the schools
2. Certified teachers
3. Learning facility meeting the department's guideline to ensure effective learning and safety
4. Number of students allowed per class
5. Hours of operation
6. Documentation and records keeping
7. Fees being charged
8. Diploma and seal format
The schools have been providing high quality Thai Massage education to students from more than 30 countries. The number of students to this date is nearly 1,500 students. A large number of them are returned students to attend higher courses. Many of them learn about us by word of mouth from our previous students all over the world; Chiang Mai at a local cafe', on the bus in Laos or even on a trip in Africa!
ONACS and our professional affiliates will continue to provide high standard and strive to improve the education to all students.
For more information on licensing and certification Click Here:
CopyRight© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
This page last updated 08/13/2013